Friday, January 30, 2009

Some places I've been...

Since traveling is one of the 
things I love, I thought I would
post some photos of some of
my favorite and most memorable
places that I've been recently.
It's been a couple of months
since I've been anywhere so I
am due for a good trip out of 
town. In less than one month I
will be in a country of which i can
NOT say-because it is a MYSTERY!
You can follow where I go on
FollowTheMystery.com
after all, how often do people 
leave the country and not know 
where they are going?! It'll be an
exciting thing to stay updated on!
Anyway- these are just a few of my 
favorite places I've visited
(click photo to enlarge) 

2 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I loooove that you have a blog now! hehe

    so so cute!!! mmmuah

    ReplyDelete
  2. The page looks so great, Lauren! I love the color scheme.

    ReplyDelete